Ama Broni, a beautiful Ghanaian dancer has lost her life after twerking Naked on stage.
According to reports, a challenge was thrown to the crowd that whoever is able to twerk heavily while Naked on stage will be given $100 which is equivalent to 583ghc of which Ama Broni accepted the challenge.
the beautiful young lady went on stage Naked and gave out her twerking skills and was been harassed by the crowd who couldn’t have enough of her Naked.
While making her way backstage after receiving her price, Ama Broni was electrocuted and fell unconscious.
below is the video;