SAD NEWS: Nurse’s House Caught Fire After A Maintenance Failed; ECG Staff Electrocuted-SEE PHOTOS.

Information reaching your favorite writter Hostoriesghana stated that, an alleged Electricity Company of Ghana’s ( ECG) staff has been hospitalized with burns through electrocution this today, April 27th 2020 in a maintenance works at Pra-wusi in the Abura Asebu Kwamankese District in the Central Region part of Ghana.

An eyewitness revealed to me that, some alleged ECG staffs came to the community with maintenance purpose but unfortunately, forgot to switch off the light before the operation which got one of the staffs electrocuted and has been sent to Abura Dunkwa District Hospital for treatment as well as a nurse’s house being caught fire.

He explained that, they did their best to call for Abura Dunkwa Fire Service but about five minutes after their coming, their water got finished so the fire was still burning since the service personnel were not around.

“The personnel were going to fetch for water but the house was still on fire”, he disclosed.

He said also that, the fire outbreak has destroyed many properties including three step storey-building, hence appealing to the Ghana National Fire Service and every individuals to come to their aid since the situation is getting out of hand.

Source:Hostoriesghana.com

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*